Ten tips to improve your spoken English in Singapore
Many customers are asking us how to improve their spoken English faster? We have summarised 10 tips here for you:
1.Get out of your comfort zone & make friends with people of different nationalities. Use English instead of your mother tongue 🙂
- Listen to well-spoken English, English drama and English radio stations (e.g. Gold 90.5 FM, Kiss 92 FM, Class 95 FM, Power 98 FM and so on).
- Read out loud to grow in confidence. Use your listening ability to potentially strengthen your memory and correct the pronunciation.
- Speak English clearly to be understood.
- Study frequently. Spend a little time each day in learning a new language. Not once a week!
- Bedtime review. Some people found that review to five minutes before going to sleep can enhance memory.
- Find a practice partner. Correct each other’s mistake.
- Read to improve your English. It also helps to expand your vocabulary, so you will not be out of words to elaborate a point or give information.
- Learn from an experienced and qualified teacher, who can understand your learning needs and teach you to converse English confidently.
- Last but not least, join our English class in a small group size. There are five levels, from Elementary to Advanced. You can make friends of different nationalities while enjoying learning and improving your English in a small group.
Please call us at 62255988 today for more information!