The IELTS Test Prep Course
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English Language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 2 million tests taken in the past year.
IELTS is a test of communicative ability. IELTS assesses all of your English skills- reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work and at play, in your new life abroad.
The joint owners of IELTS test are IDP, the British Council, and Cambridge English Assessment.
Reasons to take IELTS Preparation with SLI
- We are the Referral Agent of IDP (joint owner of IELTS), and working closely with IDP to prepare students for IELTS test
- You will learn with IELTS experts who have lots of teaching experience to help you realise your potential
- You will receive tips, practice and feedback to go into the test fully pepared for the challege ahead
- You will learn strategies to overcome common mistakes
- You will attend free IELTS masterclass conducted by IDP experts before IELTS test
- You will practice with authentic exam papers to build up your confidence and competence
IELTS Test Format
|For Candidates wishing to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and for those seeking professional registration.
|For Candiadtes wishing to migrate to an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK), and for those wishing to train or study at below degree level.
The Test components are taken in the following order:
4 Sections, 40 item approximately 30 minutes
|Reading (Academic or General Training Test)
3 Sections, 40 items, 60 minutes
|Writing (Academic or General Training Test)
2 tasks, 60 minutes
11 to 14 minutes
|Total Test Time
2 hours 44 minutes