Short Term or Part-time Business English Course for Career Success
If you would like more individual attention, a faster rate of improvement and to improve your career prospects, this business English course is the perfect option for you.
Class sizes are small, allowing teachers to tailor lessons to your linguistic needs while giving you more time for the personal attention you need.
Reasons to take this course:
● You prefer small class sizes with a maximum of eight students
● You want to learn practical and effective business communication skills
● You are Intermediate to Advanced level
● You want to put your message across elegantly and effectively
● You want to refine and improve your business English for the following skills:
- Dealing with communication breakdown
- Formal emails and action minutes
- Reaching agreement
- Letter & report writing
- Resolving conflict
- Asking and answering difficult questions
- Deal with customer complains and crisis
Features of this course
This course focuses on areas such as:
● The language of business meetings
● Small business talks
● Making presentations
● Critical thinking and problem solving
● Conducting negotiations
● Writing reports, emails and letters
Gain fluency quickly
The flexibility of our teachers plus a small class size means you will progress faster. Lots of engagement means you will improve your response time, which is essential for fluency.
In a smaller group you will enjoy stronger relationships within your class. Your confidence will grow as you have more opportunities to interact with your classmates and teacher.
Learn by doing
We believe you learn best when you are engaged in discussion and taking a full and active part in lessons. In other words, there will not be a moment when you are not directly involved in the class.
In addition to textbooks, your teachers will refer to authentic resources such as newspapers, videos, internet and audio recordings.